These collector units are designed for domestic hot water and pool applications. They can be integrated into smaller railings or simply positioned in the most appropriate location. This series is capable of heating 50 gallons to 120oF daily.
- Product series: SHP310
- Dimensions: 36.22” tall, 74.25” long, 9.25” wide
- Number of collector tubes: 10
- Storage capacity: 16 gallons
- Absorber surface: 35 square feet
- Daily energy output: 24,000 BTU
- Flow rate: 0.5 – 7 GPM
Choosing a Model:
There are two different collectors in this series: an end unit (SHP310-E-00) and a middle unit (SHP310-M-00). The two types are identical except for the water inlet and outlet locations. Use the following instructions to determine how many of each type to select for an installation involving:
- 1 collector: When installing a single collector, select an end unit.
- 2-4 collectors: Up to 4 units can be connected as one continuous series of collectors. The furthest collector from the water intake must always be an end unit, and the 1-3 collector(s) in between must be middle units.
- 5+ collectors: After a series of collectors reaches a total of 4 units, start a new series. Follow the rules above for identifying when to use end and middle units.