These collector units are designed for domestic hot water and pool applications. They can be integrated into a fence or simply positioned in the most appropriate location. This series is capable of heating 90 gallons to 120oF daily.
- Product series: SHP609
- Dimensions: 71.85” tall, 67.60” long, 9.25” wide
- Number of collector tubes: 9
- Storage capacity: 34 gallons
- Absorber surface: 63 square feet
- Daily energy output: 45,000 BTU
- Flow rate: 0.5 – 7 GPM
Choosing a Model:
There are two different collectors in this series: an end unit (SHP609-E-00) and a middle unit (SHP609-M-00). The two types are identical except for the water inlet and outlet locations. Use the following instructions to determine how many of each type to select for an installation involving:
- 1 collector: When installing a single collector, select an end unit.
- 2-4 collectors: Up to 4 units can be connected as one continuous series of collectors. The furthest collector from the water intake must always be an end unit, and the 1-3 collector(s) in between must be middle units.
- 5+ collectors: After a series of collectors reaches a total of 4 units, start a new series. Follow the rules above for identifying when to use end and middle units.